Investment in Dubai and Real Estate
- There are 20 free zones in the country attracting foreign investment and more on the way.
- Jebel Ali Free Zone hosts over 5000 companies, with 140 being from the Fortune 500.
- Property law legalizes 100% freehold ownership of property and 99 year leasehold ownership, in designated areas in Dubai.
- It is estimated that around 500,000 additional residential units will be needed by the year 2016.
- Over the years property investment returns have ranged from 10% to over 100%, well over the world average.
- Dubai holds one third of the regions total retail development.
- Dubai offers low operating costs with world class facilities and infrastructure.
- Dubai Logistics City (DLC) is the world's first and largest truly integrated logistics platform with all transport modes, logistics and value added services, including light manufacturing and assembly, in a single customs bonded and Free Zone environment.