- High Ranking - Dubai is the world's third largest export and re-export center after Hong Kong and Singapore. The country is India's largest trading partner and China's 2nd largest trading partner.
- A large market - more than $17 billion in domestic imports annually; gateway to a $150 billion p.a., 1.4 billion population regional import market.
- A growing market - Dubai is one of the world's foremost emerging markets. It has been growing faster than the emerging economies of China and India and the developed economies of Ireland, Singapore, and the US. It's imports have more than doubled since 1989. Regional economic growth and liberalization is set to boost demand.
- A prosperous market - strategic location at the heart of one of the world's richest regions.
- An accessible market - served by more than 170 shipping lines and 86 airlines.
- An open market - Dubai has a liberal economic system with no exchange controls, quotas or trade barriers. It enjoys a 100% repatriation of capital exchange. Foreigners are permitted ownership rights with tax-free investment incentives.